Work from Home Technical Support Specialist
About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
Making someone’s day is a rewarding way to spend yours.
Are you a problem solver who can easily connect with people? Have a passion for Smart Home and Smart Appliance Technology? Are you enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to solve problems when things go wrong?
Does this sound like you? We’re looking for Technical Support Specialists to join our account focusing on high-end Pellet Grills!
Our Technical Support Specialists are the first point of contact for customers, being the friendly voice of the brands and products we love. We’ll rely on you to listen to customers and use your technical knowledge to provide world class customer care and troubleshooting — and remind customers that behind great products are also amazing people.
As a Work from Home Technical Support Specialist, You Will…
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written (voice and chat).
- Troubleshoot customers’ issues and help navigate them through their technical challenge.
- Review customer’s orders and determine the best solution to their inquiry. This can include but is not limited to, reviewing statuses on orders, reshipping items, and relaying expected timeframes for delivery of purchases.
- Demonstrate passion for customer service, ownership of the customer experience and determination to deliver a comprehensive resolution.
- Tailor communication and style to different audiences and read verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Approach problems with flexibility and adapt your approach without compromising outcome.
As a Work from Home Technical Support Specialist, You Have…
- A High School diploma (or GED)
- A stable high speed internet connection with the ability to plug an ethernet cable into a modem.
- One year of customer care experience (preferred)
- Stellar phone presence - people can hear you smiling!
- Technical aptitude for technology, including iOS Devices, Android Devices, and Smart Products.
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues.
- The confidence to navigate through multiple systems and tools to research, comprehend and deliver solutions to customers in real time.
- A strong sense of professionalism exhibited by staying calm under pressure.
- Analytical skills to make smart decisions and solve complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- A performance mindset - you’re motivated by results and self-improvement.
- A deep curiosity for understanding technology and a passion for continuous knowledge.
- The ability to self manage and work independently.
- Eagerness to receive feedback, embrace coaching and demonstrate changes as a result.
- Although this is a remote position, you must have the ability to travel to our office when required.
24-7 Intouch provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. 24-7 Intouch is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.