About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
24-7 Intouch has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after 24-7 Intouch was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
Due to COVID-19, this position will be temporarily working from home. When the time is right, you’ll be joining your team in person at our awesome campus!
Making someone’s day is a rewarding way to spend yours.
Are you a problem solver who can easily connect with people? Do you like to exceed expectations with your knowledge and passion for technology? Are you enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to solve problems when things go wrong?
Does this sound like you? We’re looking for Technical Customer Support Advisors to join our team!
Our Technical Customer Support Advisors are the first point of contact for customers, being the friendly voice of the coolest tech brand in the world. We’ll rely on you to listen to customers and use your technical knowledge to provide world class customer care and troubleshooting — and remind customers that behind great products are also amazing people.
As a Technical Customer Support Advisor (Temporarily Remote), You Will…
- Demonstrate passion for customer service, ownership of the customer experience and determination to deliver a comprehensive resolution
- Obsess over the customer experience and constantly strive to exceed their expectations
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal (in required language)
- Tailor communication and style to differing audiences and read verbal and non-verbal cues
- Approach problems with flexibility and adapt your approach without compromising outcome
As a Technical Customer Support Advisor (Temporarily Remote), You Have…
- A High School diploma (or GED)
- One year of customer care experience (preferred)
- Stellar phone presence - people can hear you smiling!
- Technical knowledge and expertise
- Experience in technical troubleshooting
- Experience using iOS, smartphones, Tablets, and PC/Mac products
- The confidence to navigate through multiple systems and tools to research, comprehend and deliver solutions to customers in real time
- A strong sense of professionalism exhibited by staying calm under pressure
- Analytical skills to make smart decisions and solve complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment
- A performance mindset - you’re motivated by results and self-improvement
- A deep curiosity for understanding technology and a passion for continuous knowledge
- The ability to self manage and work independently
- The ability to do repetitive job duties, but an eagerness to take on more when needed
- Self-awareness to identify and navigate through challenges associated with the role
- Eagerness to receive feedback, embrace coaching and demonstrate changes as a result
- The understanding that this is a temporary remote position, and that you will be joining your team in person to work on campus when the time is right!
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
24-7 Intouch is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. 24-7 Intouch will comply with all local fair chance ordinances.”
Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact the Recruiting department and/or the Human Resources department. 24-7 Intouch also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship. Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.