About the Job
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career?
Our people are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience. We want people with personality, drive and ambition. We want people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and our innovative training programs are designed to take you to the top.
We’re searching for an Intake Administrator to follow-up with insurance plan members to obtain documentation, ensure forms are complete and respond to any questions around the claims process. This role will also ensure forms are accurately set up within the system in accordance with contracts and any other required special information.
As Intake Administrator, You Will…
- Accurately and efficiently enter data from claims forms into GWL e-disability system
- Ensure disability forms are routed to the correct team or staff member
- Set up claimants using mainframe
- Partner with Intake Coordinators and DMSO staff to ensure client-specific needs are met
- Assist with other support functions as required
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products
- Achieve assigned Key Performance Indicators – e.g. Call Handle Time, Email Response Time, Quality, Customer Satisfaction Indices
- Attend Team Meetings and additional training sessions as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned
As Intake Administrator, You Have…
- High-School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Previous work experience in the disability insurance sector (preferred)
- 1+ year of experience in a customer service/administrative position
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology (preferred)
- Experience working in the insurance industry (asset)
- Advanced typing and data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar
- Intermediate to advanced technology skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- The ability to multitask and self-manage your work day
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Must meet quality expectations; ensuring accuracy and integrity of data including following company best practices and philosophies
- Must embrace a high-performance culture
24-7 Intouch provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. 24-7 Intouch is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.