Position: Remote (Work from Home) Beauty Advisor on behalf of our client Sephora
24-7 Intouch is looking for a Beauty Customer Service Specialist on behalf of our client Sephora. This position is perfect for any individual inspired by the world of skincare, color, fragrance, body, smile care, and hair care. The ideal candidate will provide concierge level customer service, make product recommendations, and connect with others about Sephora’s products and services. In this role, you will be representing the world's leading beauty provider as an advisor to customers via inbound voice, emails, and chat.
Note: All applications, interviews, orientation and training will be done virtually. 24-7 Intouch will also provide all hardware and equipment necessary.
As a Beauty Customer Service Specialist, you will…
- Possess ability to service clients with order related inquiries
- Demonstrate Sephora standards by providing exceptional personalized service to clients
- Fulfill client requests by processing transactions, completing transactions, or forwarding client requests to the correct team for resolution
- Maintain composure, professionalism and work efficiently when dealing with disappointed clients
- Be punctual and adhere to all schedules and deadlines
- Proactively engage the Sephora.com website and knowledge base to provide client solutions
- Possess ability to have a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Be computer/technology savvy
- Be experienced in E-commerce and online shopping
- Have a passion for the beauty industry
- Provide a luxurious client experience through a professional, upbeat and engaging tone
- Demonstrate empathy with clients during a challenging situation
- Display a positive, confident attitude for tackling new challenges and initiatives
- Maintain adherence to key performance indicators (KPI)
- Be detail oriented/organizational
- Successfully pass a background check
As a Beauty Customer Service Specialist, you have…
- The ability to come on-campus when necessary - we may need you to attend meetings, pick-up/drop-off equipment or attend special events from time-to-time
- Even though this is a WFH position, you must be located in Orlando / Altamonte Springs
- 1-2 years experience in customer/sales service; preferably in cosmetic/beauty industry
- 1-2 years previous contact center experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to listen attentively and use the information provided by the customer to tailor responses and actions to meet the customer’s specific needs.
- The ability to serve customers using your strong customer service and decision making skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality.
- Able to provide a luxurious client experience through tone, word selection, and commitment to client satisfaction both through written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills and the ability to perform tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- Must be computer literate and internet savvy; E-commerce and online shopping experience preferred
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic shift environment - weekends and evening shifts may be required.
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM minimum with accuracy
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
24-7 Intouch is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. 24-7 Intouch will comply with all local fair chance ordinances.”
Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact the Recruiting department and/or the Human Resources department. 24-7 Intouch also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship. Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.