About 24-7 Intouch and Telligent
In October 2021, 24-7 Intouch acquired what was formerly known as Telligent to expand its service offerings and footprint around the world. Today, 24-7 Intouch has over 20,000 team members, speaking 30 languages, across nine countries, and is obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
24-7 Intouch has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after 24-7 Intouch was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
Are you a customer service professional with an interest in technology? If so, this could be the role for you! We are looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent technical background. Our Technical Support Associates will provide Multi-level assistance by diagnosing and troubleshooting software as well as hardware problems from our customers with the goal of providing the best solution.
As a Technical Support Associate, You Will…
- Troubleshoot customers’ software application and/or hardware issues via email, telephone, remote access, and diagnostics.
- Collaborate with customers and advise about technical issues. Answer questions regarding issues, and make recommendations.
- Assemble, install and troubleshoot computer hardware, laptops, and notebooks..
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot operating systems, and computer applications.
- Troubleshoot network and connection issues related to internet, Intra-Net & VPN.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers, solving their issues and ensuring satisfaction.
As a Technical Support Associate, You Have…
- A minimum of 6 months of experience of Technical Support with international customers
- Fluency in spoken English
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- The ability to learn new skills and quickly absorb and interpret new information, products, and features from the perspective of the customer
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Personal interest in consumer electronics and IT related products and services
- Strong analytical & Interpersonal skills
Benefits of working as a Technical Support Associate:
- An attractive compensation package with performance-based incentives
- Incredible learning and growth opportunities
- Outstanding rewards and recognition program & employee engagement activities
- Free Food and Transport while working on-site
- Medical Insurance
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using, and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.