About 24-7 Intouch and Telligent
In October 2021, 24-7 Intouch acquired what was formerly known as Telligent to expand its service offerings and footprint around the world. Today, 24-7 Intouch has over 20,000 team members, speaking 30 languages, across nine countries, and is obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
Are you a self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills? Then this might be the role for you! We’re looking for VIP Customer Service Representatives to provide intelligent and engaging email and chat responses to our tech-savvy and passionate VIP customers.
This role is currently offered as WFH
As a VIP Customer Service Associate, You Will…
- Have daily interactions with VIP customers and handle all issues from end to end via phone, social media, and chat.
- Proactively engage customers via social media to encourage participation in upcoming sales events.
- Quickly and and effectively build rapport with customers, diagnose, and resolve issues
- Engage with VIP players through 1:1 interaction to increase sales and customer retention.
- Moderate the forums: flag posts, monitor Bugs & Issues category, review escalations from moderators.
- Engage in Social Media monitoring and moderation (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts),
- Perform Beta feedback summary and analysis.
- Quickly and effectively build rapport with customers, as well as understanding customer needs and requests.
- Provide great service without escalations and create an overall excellent customer experience for VIP players.
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers, solving their issues and ensuring satisfaction
As a VIP Customer Service Associate, You Have…
- A post-secondary degree in any major
- 2- 4 years of customer service experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- The ability to think critically on assigned projects, ask questions, and work with a positive and flexible attitude
- A sense of professionalism and ability to develop good relationships
- The ability to be a self-starter, a sense of urgency, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A flexible schedule – Must be okay to work nights
- Previous experience in script free chat and email process
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- The willingness to keep abreast of new updates, issues and resolutions
Benefits of working as a VIP Customer Service Associate:
- An attractive compensation package with performance-based incentives
- Incredible learning and growth opportunities
- Outstanding rewards and recognition program & employee engagement activities
- Free Food and Transport while working on-site
- Medical Insurance
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using, and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.