IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and technology solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we obsess about our clients by providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
IntouchCX has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after IntouchCX was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
Position: Remote (Work from Home) Beauty Advisor on behalf of our client Sephora
IntouchCX is looking for a Remote Beauty Customer Service Specialist on behalf of our Global Beauty-Retailer client Sephora. This position is perfect for any individual inspired by the world of skincare, color, fragrance, body, smile care, and hair care. The ideal candidate will provide concierge level customer service, make product recommendations, and connect with others about Sephora’s products and services. In this role, you will be representing the world's leading beauty provider as an advisor to customers via inbound voice, emails, and chat.
Note: All applications, interviews, orientation and training will be done virtually. IntouchCX will also provide all hardware and equipment necessary.
As a Beauty Customer Service Specialist, you will…
- Provide exceptional solutions for requests / inquiries that come through phone and chat softwares, while working remotely from home
- Demonstrate Sephora standards by providing exceptional personalized service to clients
- Fulfill client requests by processing transactions, completing transactions, or forwarding client requests to the correct team for resolution
- Maintain composure, professionalism, and work efficiently when dealing with disappointed clients
- Use positive, professional, and appropriate grammar and word choice in written communication with clients
- Proactively engage the Sephora.com website and knowledge base to provide client solutions
- Display a positive, confident attitude for tackling new challenges and initiatives
- Maintain adherence to key performance indicators (KPI)
As a Beauty Customer Service Specialist, you have…
- Passion for the beauty industry!
- The understanding that even though this is a WFH position, you must be located around Niagara, ON.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Contact center experience (considered an asset).
- The ability to listen attentively and use the information provided by the customer to tailor responses and actions to meet the customer’s specific needs.
- The ability to serve customers using strong customer service and decision making skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide a luxurious client experience through tone and word selection.
- Organizational skills and the ability to perform tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- internet and computer savviness, especially experience in e-commerce and online shopping
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic shift environment - weekends and evening shifts may be required.
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM minimum with accuracy
- The ability to successfully pass a background check
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
IntouchCX provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. IntouchCX is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
IntouchCX is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to IntouchCX collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.