About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
We are one of the industry's fastest-growing companies and we are expanding our team! We are currently accepting applications for entry-level Inbound Customer Service Representatives (French Bilingual) to work with our new retail services client.
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, We Offer:
- Flexible schedules
- Industry leading benefits
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Receive and respond to inbound calls gather and verify required information
- Actively listen to the customer, taking their request for product or services.
- Develop/present customer service solutions and/or suggest additional items, cross sell, up sell
- Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all e-commerce customer interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to customer
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- French Bilingual a must.
- Some University or Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least six months’ customer service experience and sales experience
- Past retail or direct sales experience will be considered an asset
- Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar with smooth flow
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to type 35 wpm minimum with accuracy
- Must successfully pass a background check if required.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Benefits: Competitive Salary, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
24-7 Intouch provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. 24-7 Intouch is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.