About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
24-7 Intouch has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after 24-7 Intouch was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
We are currently hiring French Bilingual Customer Service Representatives!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands from the comfort and safety of your own home?
Our French Bilingual Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience - whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success!
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, We Offer:
- Flexible schedules
- Industry leading benefits
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Receive and respond to inbound calls gather and verify required information
- Actively listen to the customer, taking their request for product or services.
- Develop/present customer service solutions and/or suggest additional items, cross sell, up sell
- Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all e-commerce customer interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to customer
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- French Bilingual a must.
- Some University or Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least six months’ customer service experience and sales experience
- Past retail or direct sales experience will be considered an asset
- Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar with smooth flow
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to type 35 wpm minimum with accuracy
- Must successfully pass a background check if required.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Benefits: Competitive Salary, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
24-7 Intouch provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. 24-7 Intouch is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
24-7 Intouch is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.