About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
24-7 Intouch has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after 24-7 Intouch was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
Our ideal candidate shall have excellent customer service skills and be passionate about helping customers. Candidates need to understand customer expectations clearly using effective probing techniques and resolve the issues accordingly. Candidates will be responsible to resolve queries related to order, inventory, and billing via Live Chat/Email and ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service offered. Ensure all the contacts are documented using the tracking tool.
As a Customer Service Representative (Chat / Email) You Will:
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service, solving questions and complaints related to order status, Inventory, Billing related queries, through web-chat and email based communication tools
- Responsible to handle inquiries in a manner which meets quality and performance standards
- Identify and escalate priority emails to appropriate channels
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner and attempt to successfully resolve cases in accordance with established guidelines
- Document customer transactions accurately in the appropriate systems
- Coordinate with the co-workers, lead persons and other departments as appropriate
- Actively listen to the customer, and show empathy and patience
- Provide information to the client and place appropriate notes in the system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in all contacts
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to the customer
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new processes and procedures
- Respond to incoming chats/emails within the stipulated SLA and meet the quality and performance standards by achieving assigned Key Performance Indicators – e.g. Contact Handle Time, Quality, CSAT & DSAT
- Attend Team Meetings/additional training sessions as scheduled
- Performs other duties as assigned
As a Customer Service Representative (Chat / Email) You Have:
- Fundamental understanding of eCommerce websites
- Above average verbal and written communication skills - ability to speak accurately, using proper grammar, and good enunciation
- Ability to listen attentively and to use the information provided by clients to tailor responses and actions to meet the client’s specific needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- Ability to organize and follow up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to operate a phone system, personal computer
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Must successfully pass a background check if required
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Education / Experience Requirements
- Education - Any Graduate
- Experience – 0 to 5 years of experience in the call center industry, preferably in Chat/Email Operations
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using, and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.