IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and technology solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we obsess about our clients by providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
IntouchCX has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after IntouchCX was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
Need a job with flexible availability? We could be a great fit for you! We are currently hiring Full-time and Part-time Customer Service Representatives with flexible scheduling options!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands?
Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience - whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success!
Benefits of Working as a Customer Service Representative - Flexible Schedule:
- Flexible hours and schedules - Full-time and part-time schedules available!
- Competitive salary - $16.50/hour
- Industry-leading benefits - Health, Dental, and Vision
- Amazing career growth opportunities
As a Customer Service Representative - Flexible Schedule, You Will:
- Assist all customers through inbound calls, emails and/or chats
- Communicate a variety of information to the customer
- Be an active listener and help resolve customer inquiries
- Provide a meaningful and positive experience with every customer interaction
As a Customer Service Representative - Flexible Schedule, You Have:
- The ability to commute and work on site at our fun and spacious Polo Park campus.
- You’re consistently ready to work and on time as scheduled
- You have 1 year of customer service experience
- You’re coachable and open to feedback
- You’re personable with strong conversation etiquette
- You’re a computer pro, comfortable with multiple applications
- You’re a great communicator, both verbal and written
- You like to win and consistently perform
Availability: Full-time, Part-time
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
IntouchCX provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. IntouchCX is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
IntouchCX is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to IntouchCX collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.