About the Job
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career?
Our people are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience. We want people with personality, drive and ambition. We want people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and our innovative training programs are designed to take you to the top.
We’re searching for an Intake Coordinator to follow-up with insurance plan members to obtain documentation, ensure forms are complete and respond to any questions around the claims process. This role will also ensure forms are accurately set up within the system in accordance with contracts and any other required special information.
As an Intake Coordinator, You Will…
- Verify health benefit plan member eligibility requirements
- Adjudicate claims and/or transfer claims to the appropriate case managers for benefit calculation
- Verify paperwork by reviewing documents to ensure accuracy of full content
- Enter data on systems and communicate with plan members
- Escalate issues and claims to Senior Advisor if eligibility requirements are not satisfied (or route to Managers as appropriate)
- Send letters to designated parties and affiliates accordingly
- Communicate with designated parties if discrepancies or information is missing
- Be responsible for phone calls/emails with timely outreach to collect missing or unclear information
- Review systems, documents and agreements
- Deliver superior customer service and adhere to tight timelines when connecting with customers
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Ensure proper procedures are followed on all interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems in order to give proper information to customers
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (Ex. Call Handle Time, Email Response Time, Quality & Customer Satisfaction)
- Attend team meetings and training sessions
- Complete specified administrative duties
- Performs other duties as required
As an Intake Coordinator, You Have…
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- 1+ year of experience in customer service/administrative role
- Experience working in the insurance industry (asset)
- Experience with policy analysis (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology (preferred)
- Understanding of complex instructions and basic contractual language
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and make smart, quick decisions
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- The ability to meet and sustain productivity and turnaround time expectations
- Excellent attention detail
- The ability to adapt easily to changing technology
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity!
24-7 Intouch provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. 24-7 Intouch is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
24-7 Intouch is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.