About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands?
Our French Bilingual Work at Home Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience, whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success.
Note: All applications, interviews, orientation and training will be done virtually. 24-7 Intouch will also provide all hardware and equipment necessary.
Working as a French Bilingual Work at Home Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- French Bilingual is a must.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 6 months – 1 year of customer service experience
- Call center experience (strong asset)
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable internet speeds
- Computer equipment that means specific criteria
- The ability to work effectively in a work-at-home setting
- The ability to sit for long periods of time
- The ability to come on-campus when necessary - we may need you to attend meetings, pick-up/drop-off equipment or attend special events from time-to-time
- Even though this is a WFH position, you must be located in Manitoba
Benefits of Working as a French Bilingual Work at Home Customer Service Representative:
- Work from home!
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salary
- Industry-leading benefits
- Amazing career growth opportunities
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity!
24-7 Intouch provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. 24-7 Intouch is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
24-7 Intouch is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.