About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
About the Job
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Work at Home Inbound Customer Service Representatives!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands from the comfort and safety of your own home?
Our Work at Home Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience - whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success!
Note: All applications, interviews, orientation and training will be done virtually. 24-7 Intouch will also provide all hardware and equipment necessary.
Working as a Work at Home Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 6 months – 1 year of customer service experience
- Call center experience (strong asset)
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable internet speed and broadband connection
- A secure area in the home to work from
- The ability to work effectively in a work-at-home setting
- The ability to sit for long periods of time
- The ability to come on-campus when necessary - we may need you to attend meetings, pick-up/drop-off equipment or attend special events from time-to-time
- Even though this is a WFH position, you must be located in Las Vegas
Benefits of Working as a Work at Home Customer Service Representative:
- Work from home!
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salary
- Industry-leading benefits
- Amazing career growth opportunities
24-7 Intouch is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact the Recruiting department and/or the Human Resources department. 24-7 Intouch also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.