About Knoah Solutions and 24-7 Intouch:
Knoah Solutions is powered by a customer-centric work culture, established processes, and innovative technology. We have been providing customer experience management solutions to small and medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike since 2001. In 2020, Knoah Solutions became part of 24-7 Intouch, a global customer care and technology company, to strengthen its focus on pairing the customer experience with best-in-class technology.
About the Job:
As a Retention Specialist, you will learn the art of active listening and apply your problem-solving skills to de-escalate customer concerns while providing an empathetic voice to the customer so that they understand that you validate their concerns. You will use these techniques to engage your callers, reinforcing the range and power of unique products and their value to generate solutions. You will provide exceptional service by promoting campaigns and saving plans to customers. You will alleviate customer concerns and introduce them to value-added plans as you seamlessly transition between conversation, computer billing, and requisition programs.
Working as a Customer Retention Specialist, You Will:
- Retain services to inbound Subscribers on promotion leads.
- Answer all Subscriber Spectrum Product questions, including assisting the Subscriber in placing an order and validating complete orders that are placed over the phone.
- Record transactions in the Charter billing systems.
- Update order fulfillment changes through direct Subscriber contact.
- Handle inbound calls from Subscribers with respect to program’s Products.
- Follow escalation procedures, as needed.
- Use empathetic dialogue to promote buy-in to the resolution of the customers’ issues or concerns
- Complete any additional trackers, tickets, or other record keeping systems/applications as required.
- Work the Retention order through completion or cancelation via various means including billing system entry, automated email and/or phone support.
- Function as a universal Retention Agent supporting various branches in the line of business.
Working as a Customer Retention Specialist, You Have:
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a call center or customer service environment (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver approach to research and upsell opportunities.
- Data entry & multitasking skills
- Able to adapt quickly to a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work to a set schedule, critical days, evenings, or weekends, when required.
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our Recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity!