About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
24-7 Intouch has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after 24-7 Intouch was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
We are currently hiring Work from Site Customer Service Representatives!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands?
Our Work from Site Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience - whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success!
Working as a Work from Campus Customer Service Representative, We Offer:
- Sign on bonus of $150USD
- Annual merit pay increase
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Industry leading Health Insurance
- Lunch subsidy
- Pay for unused sick days
- Free transportation
- Onsite monthly Bonus
- Work in our new beautiful and state-of-the-art campus.
As a Work from Campus Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Assist all customers through inbound calls, emails and/or chats
- Communicate a variety of information to the customer
- Be an active listener and help resolve customer inquiries
- Provide a meaningful and positive experience with every customer interaction
As a Work from Campus Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- The ability to work on site at our amazing campus!
- You’re consistently ready to work and on time as scheduled
- You have 1 year of customer service experience
- You’re coachable and open to feedback
- You’re personable with strong conversation etiquette
- You’re a computer pro, comfortable with multiple applications
- You’re a great communicator, both verbal and written
- You like to win and consistently perform
Availability: Full-time (some shifts may depend on availability)
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.