IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and technology solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we obsess about our clients by providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
IntouchCX has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after IntouchCX was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
- Answer calls in native language and/or English based on the needs of the account, who have specific inquiries and resolve issues/concerns
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company;
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level;
- Other tasks / functions that may be assigned by the company as per business requirement. These may change from time-to-time to reflect the changing requirement of the role and business'
- Can read and write fluently in English.
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Possesses above-average communication skills.
- Ability to establish phone conversation and rapport with customers.
- Must be assertive, persuasive, and has the passion to influence other people and should be high-spirited.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Willing to accept that functions and responsibilities that may be modified based on the needs of the account (i.e.work during holiday season, shifting schedules and/or weekends; handle any contact channel such as chat, email and social media
- At least 1 year experience preferably in a BPO setup
- Willing to work in U.P. Town Center, Katipunan Ave., Quezon City
- Can start immediately