About the Job
As a Universal Agent, you will provide service through helping our customers with troubleshooting, guiding and providing suggestions.
Our Universal Agents are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience, whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success.
Working as a Universal Agent, You Have:
- Strong English proficiency
- A High School Diploma
- Typing speed (35 WPM or above)
- The ability to utilize standard text, and personalized responses to aid customers on their needs
- Strong grammar and spelling skills
- The ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- 10MB Internet Speed or more
- Full-time availability