About Knoah Solutions and 24-7 Intouch:
Knoah Solutions is powered by a customer-centric work culture, established processes, and innovative technology. We have been providing customer experience management solutions to small and medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike since 2001. In 2020, Knoah Solutions became part of 24-7 Intouch, a global customer care and technology company, to strengthen its focus on pairing the customer experience with best-in-class technology.
About the Job:
The Customer Service Specialist will be the liaison between our client and its customers, handling inquiries, escalations and other issues to ensure overall customer satisfaction. This role will be part of the initial contact team and will be responsible for assisting potential customers by informing them of community/apartment features, amenities, lease terms, unit availability and pricing, and maintenance work orders, all while encouraging them to set appointments to visit the communities.
Working as a Customer Service Specialist, You Will:
- Manage inbound and outbound voice, email, and chat communications across various platforms in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research and provide solutions and/or alternatives and escalate unresolved issues
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommend process of improvements
- Recognize, document, and alert management of trends and areas of concern
- Meet personal / team Key Performance Indicators (Attendance, Productivity, Quality)
Working as a Customer Service Specialist, You Have:
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a call center or customer service environment (preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Typing - 35 wpm
- Availability to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Data entry & multi-tasking Skills
- Soft sales abilities
Benefits: Competitive hourly rates from $9.75/hr-$15.00/hr (varies depending on the client pay scale), plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity!