IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and technology solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we obsess about our clients by providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
IntouchCX has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after IntouchCX was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
As an Interpreter, you will be the hero of many people, for whom language is a barrier. The interpreter provides an accurate interpretation of critical information in direct service to people who have limited English proficiency.
We are also looking for people with strong communication and interpersonal skills, someone who wants a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success.
Benefits of Working as a Medical Interpreter:
- Initial competitive salary: up to L17,000 a month with a salary increment at 6 and 13 months
- Hiring bonus of L12,500
- Permanent Contract with all law benefits
- Additional tenure bonus every 6 months
- Medical Insurance and on-site clinic
- Amazing career growth opportunities
Working as a Medical Interpreter, You Have:
- Previous English-Spanish interpreting or translation experience
- Advanced English level - plus, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Availability to Work from Home
- Ability and flexibility to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Stable Internet connection of 20 Mbps or more
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.